- AIS BDR Continuity provides disk-to-disk backup with available cloud backup options and the ability to run virtual servers from the local BDR appliance or the cloud.
- Automated, remote, capabilities for Device Monitoring and Management. Robust reporting for inventory and patch management further automates tasks otherwise performed manually. Webroot anti-virus/anti-malware software and included and fully-managed. Our intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools and 24/7 back-office services provide expert, cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required.
- ITIL-Standardized Support Primarily for End-Users. As the majority of tickets are resolved remotely the AIS Helpdesk can make on-site visits more efficient because more preparation can be done with more information available to the engineer. Often including, but not limited to Desktop and user support, Equipment, software, and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation, Break/fix troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring, and Installation of hardware, software and peripherals.
- Routine, process-driven, IT tasks that often require communication and collaboration with other customer departments.
- Includes support for workstations, servers, and the entire network infrastructure
- Standardized, routine, process management services related to 3rd-party vendors that provide products and services to the customer. Includes coordination with client vendors (phone, internet, software, etc) This service does not include certain projects that would require detailed discovery or project management services performed outside the scope of this engagement.
Last modified May 3, 2021