Key roles involved in providing consistent managed information technology services
Help Desk/Service Manager:
- Key remote Support Technical Lead
- Responsible for daily support of the Helpdesk system, AIS Help Desk staff and other general IT functions.
- Support request escalations to the AIS Field Engineering Team.
Assigned Network / Server Administrator (Tier III Engineer):
- Key Networking and Server Support Engineer
- Responsible for providing IT consultation services, server and network administration services including system installation and upgrades, network consolidation and regular system maintenance.
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
AIS Help Desk/Client Support Dispatch: (844) 247-5227 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for management, coordination, and scheduling of all day-to-day service delivery requests and tickets.
- AIS Support can be utilized for any regular maintenance or low priority break/fix requests.
Dedicated Account Manager / vCTO:
- Key AIS / Client Relationship Contact
- Responsible for communication and remediation of all billing and/or contract issues, escalations, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and coordination of any project work outside of the scope of the request for proposal.
- Also responsible for budget and project forecasting.
- MCSE, Network+, Security+
Last modified April 13, 2020