Senior Network Engineer
Experienced leader in networking technology across multiple hardware vendors.
- Administering and implementing various Wired and Wireless Networking solutions for small and medium-sized client environments
- Advanced understanding of Network Security Policies, Monitoring Tools and Network troubleshooting, both remote and onsite
- Ability to migrate and upgrade client environments. Projects may include but not limited to Windows Server 20xx, Local to Cloud (Azure/AWS), Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, RDS, VMware, switches, routers and firewalls
- Basic Windows Server and Network maintenance
- Installation and troubleshooting of various IT solutions
- Troubleshoot advanced issues escalated from Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
- 7+ years of Wired and Wireless Networking support experience, consulting experience a plus (College Degree NOT required)
- Ability to design and implement VLAN structure into an existing layer-2 only network
- Solid understanding of network concepts and troubleshooting related to switching, routing, firewalls, and wireless
- Cisco, Juniper, Sonicwall, or Aruba experience is a plus
- Understanding of current security and threat-management solutions
- Good documentation skills
- Proficiency in ticketing systems, Autotask experience a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have some flexibility with work schedule, as required
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and verbal communicative skills
Interested in joining the AIS team? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.