Learn more about AIS and our current open roles
Interested in joining the AIS team? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pro tip: a great cover letter goes a long way with us!
Here's a couple of things to know about us before you apply:
- People really like working here. The average tenure of our staff is almost five years.
- We are customer service fanatics. You should be unwilling to compromise on service and constantly seek to exceed customer expectations.
- We believe in constant improvement. You should have the same passion for driving improvements in your own work and that of your colleagues.
- We are a data-driven business, using objective performance measurements in all areas of the business. You should be comfortable with transparent relationships throughout the company.
- We like to have fun, but we believe that "work hard, play hard" is a stale mentality. You should enjoy connecting with your colleagues and spending time with them outside the office. We do work hard, but our "play" is more than just going to happy hours. Video games, supporting local charities, in-office contests, sporting events and TONS of great food are frequently our outlets!
If the above sounds good to you, we have immediate needs in the following areas: