Automated, remote, capabilities for Device Monitoring and Management. Robust reporting for inventory and patch management further automates tasks otherwise performed manually. Webroot anti-virus/anti-malware software and included and fully-managed. Our intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools and 24/7 back-office services provide expert, cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required.
- LogMeIn Enterprise for computers/servers to enable interactive remote support and ability to troubleshoot desktops/laptops without having to take over the screen
- Patch management to test patches before deployed to avoid unintended consequences and flag if any computers are not receiving critical patches for any reason
- Automated remote software installation
- Management of remote computers when not connected to VPN
- Security, event, and audit log capture to proactively flag issues and reduce troubleshooting time of manually reviewing logs
- Anti-virus/Anti-malware licenses and management to centrally flag if any device becomes infected or stops receiving virus definition updates
Do You Need AIS Endpoint Management?
Is Endpoint Management Desired On Servers? If So, How Many?
Is Endpoint Management Desired On Desktops? If So, How Many?
Is Mobile Device Management Required? If So, How Many Mobile Devices?
Is Rmm Features Required? If So, How Many Units?
Example Project Plan
- Requirements Gathering
- Identify Service Accounts
- Portal Configuration
- Provide Remote Support Option For Customer IT Staff To Support Other Users Remotely
- Removal Of Existing RMM/AV
- Remove Legacy Endpoint Management Software From Servers And Workstations
- Deploy MSI Agent Servers
- Change Administrator Passwords
- Deploy MSI Agent Workstations
- Setup Standard Alerts
Recurring Ongoing/As Needed
- Server Event Monitoring
- Automated NOC Services
- Workstation Remote Monitoring And Alerts Via AIS Continuum
- Automated Patch Management (specific Policies Are TBD)
- Review Server Reporting
- Review Desktop Reporting
- Review Server Patch Policy
Server Event Monitoring
Automated NOC Services
Review Server Reporting
Review Server Patch Policy
Workstation Remote Monitoring And Alerts Via AIS Continuum
Automated Patch Management (specific Policies Are TBD)
Review Desktop Reporting
Last modified April 30, 2021