Service Desk Tier One
Exceptional customer service through frontline technical support for end-users.
2 minute read
The Tier 1 Technician provides first tier technical and functional support by telephone, email, remote computer and possibly on-site visits to the AIS client community.
- Support our proprietary technology solutions
- Perform initial troubleshooting steps remotely with clients.
- Perform on-site duties at client sites for scheduled visits, project work or emergency service
- Install and uninstall systems and software as required
- Responsible for the timely return of all service parts obtained for customer repairs
- Maintain and update servers and desktops for client environments
- Troubleshoot basic network Issues
- All other related duties as assigned
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and customer relations skills
- Must account for your time schedule and work capacity
- Responsible for timely submission of required service documentation
- Support and manage the overall service measurement framework that determines service efficiency (SLA's)
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain effective work direction, scheduling, and time management skills
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Attend all scheduled meetings
Requirements / Education / Capabilities
- Experience with the troubleshooting of hardware, desktop operating systems (Win7/8/10) and software applications, including Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 is a plus.
- Linux experience is a plus
- Experience with RMM solutions and ticketing systems is a plus
- Technical certifications preferred
- Customer Service and Client Relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel to client sites in and around the Chicagoland area on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment as needed (50+ lbs)
- Demonstrated understanding of basic and fundamental troubleshooting logic
Interested in joining the AIS team? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.