2 minute read
Dedicated Account Manager/vCIO:
- Key AIS / Customer Relationship Contact
- Responsible for communication and remediation of all billing and/or contract issues, escalations, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
Assigned Tier III Engineer:
- Key Server/Network Engineer
- Responsible for providing IT consultation guidance and server/network administration services including system installation and upgrades, network consolidation and regular system maintenance.
AIS Relationship Management Components
- Dedicated AIS executive as your primary Relationship Manager to ensure consistency and continuity in establishing a long-term working relationship.
- Meeting quarterly/as needed to review progress, status and aid in infrastructure and strategic planning.
- High-level design and planning for the overall IT system
- Budget and IT Best Practice planning (hardware replacement scheduling, baseline performance establishment)
- Review monthly and annual service reports with key designated staff
- Critical Event Reporting (CER) discussion with key designated staff (detailing unexpected downtime events)
- Develop and execute long-term comprehensive technology plans that aligns with overall client goals
- Review technology plan alignment with emerging technologies annually
- Ensure the education of stakeholders and staff of new technologies and potential impact to municipalities
All Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is an Illinois corporation with principle offices at 1815 South Meyers Road, Suite 820, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181. We provide technology solutions including consulting, strategic planning, and full management, administration, and support of system platforms including network, workstations, servers, and business applications.