Expert IT Support - When You Need it, How You Need it, Where You Need it.
- Located in the U.S., and staffed by knowledgeable and well-trained IT customer-care specialists, our IT Help Desk is ready and waiting to quickly address your needs.
- Whether it’s a device, a software issue, or a problem with your network, our team will stick with you until a solution is found. From the moment your call is answered, you’ll know you’ve got the right person on the line and that you’re our top priority. So go ahead. Put your frustrations on hold … and bring your technical problems to us!
Live Support, 24/7
Work late? Work early? Work weekends? It doesn’t matter. Anytime you run into a problem with your technical equipment, you can give our team a call.
More Experience for Swifter Issue Resolution
Our Help Desk is staffed by seasoned technicians with a minimum of two years’ experience resolving application, desktop and network-level issues. When you call, you can count on receiving reliable top-tier support.
Each time one of your users calls the Help Desk, our technician automatically sees your unique customer profile so we can move more quickly to correct your problems.
Full Problem Resolution Expert Customer Service
In the world of IT, problems happen. Computers crash, passwords are lost, email stops working, and the list goes on. And without proper technical support in place, these problems can bring your business to an abrupt – and potentially damaging – halt.
With the AIS Help Desk, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our certified technicians can quickly and efficiently resolve even your most complex technical problems.
Proactive Care Maintenance
Not every support issue can be called a catastrophe…until it prevents you from being able to do your job. We’re here to help you stay ahead of the curve, so you can focus on growing your business – and to do so, we’ve adopted a proactive approach to network monitoring and IT maintenance.
That’s why our help desk is a seamless extension of our remote monitoring platform. So when you call to report an issue, there’s a good chance we’re already aware of the problem you’re experiencing – and are actively working to resolve it.
Our technicians receive regular training, coaching and quality review to continuously sharpen their skills, and they’re backed by a team of professional supervisors and managers to ensure consistency and unmatched service delivery.
Help Desk Training Quality Assurance
Each Help Desk team member starts with a rigorous training program, during which they’re trained on how to most efficiently isolate and remedy issues faced by end-users. New hires are trained not only on systems they will use, but also on the various systems that end-users and MSPs will use.
Every Help Desk employee is expected to meet specific requirements outlined by the robust training program before they are ready to service any clients. Additionally, consistency is measured through ongoing Quality Assurance evaluations, in order to ensure that the team member is fully prepared to meet all of your needs.
An ongoing training program is also in place to ensure that both new and existing members of the Help Desk are consistently meeting a baseline of excellence. As technology advances, ongoing training for Help Desk technicians allows all staff to stay ahead of the curve. By setting standards for performance and customer service, we can ensure a consistent skill level and constant growth in technicians’ abilities.
Our quality assurance program promotes consistent service that meets a high standard. All calls and ticket notations are recorded, to ensure that all team members are consistently meeting requirements. This also ensures that all technicians are accurately displaying the reverence we have for each caller.
The QA process is designed to identify strengths as well as areas of improvement. The identification of service improvements leads to ongoing training to ensure that all team members meet the needs of our clients. Ongoing concerns are addressed by managing and understanding discrepancies or risks and their origin – and performing additional training as necessary.
There is a constant need for accurate documentation to be available at our fingertips. Knowledge Management requires a team-based approach to ensure the knowledge on the Help Desk is shared, available, and regularly reviewed to provide the best customer experience.
The primary function of the Knowledge Management process is to capture and reuse knowledge and information. Knowledge Capture occurs through experiences while working on an issue, and knowledge can be increased by identifying and filling informational gaps. When lapses in knowledge are found, it is the role of Knowledge Management to create new knowledge and make it available for use.
The primary function of Workforce Management is to use the most up-to-date technology to ensure consistent availability of resources to all Help Desk clients. The WFM team forecast call volume using historical data, and in turn appropriately staff the Help Desk for maximum availability. Planning ahead for changes or disruptions allows the Help Desk to align priorities and objectives with the long-term business strategies of our customers.
Sections on this page
Is 8x5 Support Sufficient To Meet Needs?
Is 24x7 Helpdesk Support Required?
Is Equipment Staging And Depot Services Required? If So, How Many Users?
Is IT Service Management Required? If So, How Many Users?
Is 8x5 Voip System Support Required? If So, How Many Users?
Is Helpdesk Standard Required? If So, How Many Users?
Do You Need A Ticketing System To Manage Tickets?
Do You Need Call Center Triage Services?
Do You Need Technicians To Troubleshoot The Issues When Calls Come In?
Is Onboarding Required? If So, How Many Implementations?
Provide Remote Support To End Users
Troubleshoot Corporate Managed End User Devices
Timely Provisioning Of New -and- Replacement Technology Devices
Standardized Event, Incident And Problem (root Cause) Management
Maintain How To And Knowledge Database
Answer Support Calls And Escalate To Customer Contact
Troubleshoot Support Calls
Scope Of Work
Recurring Ongoing-and-As Needed
- Provide Remote Support To End Users
- Troubleshoot Corporate Managed End User Devices
- Timely Provisioning Of New -and- Replacement Technology Devices
- Standardized Event, Incident And Problem (root Cause) Management
- Answer Support Calls And Escalate To Customer Contact
- Troubleshoot Support Calls
- Identify Logistics Required
- Identify Locations Requiring Shipping
- Identify Customer Shipping Payment Method Or Account
- Identify Equipment Needs By User Type
- Create And Provide Standard Templates For User Configuration Including Appropriate Email, Security And Printer Groups, Network Drive Access
- Confirm Active Customer Staff Roster
- Identify Client VIP Users
- Design Desired Task Flows
- Gain Access To Relevant Systems And Monitoring
- Document Processes And Customer Requirements
- Document Environment Details
- Maintain How To And Knowledge Database
- Send AIS Introduction To Customer Staff And AIS Support Contact Method Documentation
- Customer Training
- Schedule And Perform AIS Ticketing Portal Training
- Taskfire Customer Training
- Setup Taskfire Workflows
- Train Staff On Required Processes
- Create Ongoing Reports
Last modified April 13, 2021