2 minute read
Provides a Single Point of Contact(SPOC) for timely, centralized, communication amongst end-users and AIS or Customer technical resources and stakeholders. ITIL v4 standards are utilized for resolving Incidents (disruptions in service availability or quality) or end-users making Service Requests (routine requests for services). Standardized Service Level Objectives(SLO) are utilized for performance monitoring and compliance.
Agile project management processes utilizing an iterative approach to delivering a project throughout its life cycle. At the core, the AIS Project Management Office(PMO) strives to exhibit central values and behaviors of trust, flexibility, empowerment and collaboration.
Technical Subject Matter Experts that provide highly customized services often used for strategy, planning, decision-making, and technical architectural purposes in addition to root cause analysis, site reliability, IT policy governance. ITIL Infrastructure Lifecycle Planning, Design, and Strategy approaches are followed.
Root Cause Analysis / Site Reliability
- Develop a thorough understanding of the problem and its causes and its consequences
- Identify corrective/preventive actions that will reduce the risk of recurrence to an acceptable level
- Common terms, language, and structure with respect to root cause analysis:
- Problem identification, including actual and potential impact
- Identification of the problem’s causes, their interactions, and the supporting evidence
- Identification of corrective/preventive actions (CAPA) that will prevent recurrence of the problem
- Development of a knowledge base which others can use as a resource.