Low Voltage Wiring Installer
Experienced Low Voltage Wiring Installers interested in joining an IT Managed Services team to gain experience working with server/network/cloud infrastructure.
2 minute read
Experienced Low Voltage Wiring Installers interested in joining an IT Managed Services team to gain experience working with server/network/cloud infrastructure. Responsibilities include low voltage cabling for networking, audio/visual, and security cameras in offices, data centers, warehouses, and outdoor locations. Most implementations involve security cameras, conference room audio/visual, and server rack buildout.
- Climb ladders and lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Comfortably work in small spaces such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Must be willing to work on-site throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Must possess reliable form of transportation.
- Experience with hand and power tools and general construction knowledge.
- Experience in constructing racks, pulling cable, installing equipment (racks, projectors, monitors, access points, cameras) for installation.
- Must have experience in MDF Design and termination.
- Experience with cabling for City inspected projects.
- Knowledgeable and cognizant of general safety compliance procedures as well as specific safety requirements related to cabling.
- Formal electrical or audio/visual education.
- Retrofit wiring through drywall in existing and new buildings.
- Install punch down connectors for RJ45, RJ11, Coax, BNC and plates.
- Deliver materials and drive to various job sites. (Company Van available for use with larger deliveries.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure when necessary.
- Understanding of the importance of a neat professional appearance.
- Ability to drive scissor lift in dense warehouse to pull cabling in decking of ceiling.
Interested in joining the AIS team? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a full-service technology solutions firm based in Chicago, IL that provides both technology sales, service and consulting. Genuine, understanding and experienced, our technicians, engineers and consultants are real, neighborly people who will work with you one-on-one, locally, to maintain your systems.
Real People, True Partners.
AIS has assisted more than 1,000 clients across Chicagoland, including state and local government, business, non-profit organizations, school districts, residential customers, and more. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and serving as a grounded partner you can trust. We are less concerned about “making a sale” and more concerned about figuring out how we can strengthen your business, allowing you to stay focused on your daily tasks. From the day we install a new piece of equipment or fix one that isn’t working, we will be a watchful steward of your technology applications.
More information available at www.aislabs.com