Experienced PHP Developer interested in leveraging open-source to make enterprise-grade vulnerability monitoring and management available to small/medium-sized organizations
2 minute read
Experienced PHP Developer interested in leveraging open-source to make enterprise-grade vulnerability monitoring and management available to small/medium-sized organizations. Flexible work environment, up to 100% remote.
PHP Developers are part of an internal development team responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining various IT service management capabilities compromised of various open-source packages and provided as a managed service to customers. Developers collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other internal/customer stakeholders on product feedback and roadmap improvements.
- 2+ Years PHP development experience
- Experience managing multiple code bases
- Experience using the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Job Type: Flexible - Contract, Part-time, or Full-time
- Symfony and/or Laravel experience
- Full Stack/Vue front-end experience a plus
- Proficiency customizing and managing IT Service Management applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and verbal communicative skills
- Compensation depends on Character, Ability, Attitude, and Experience
Interested in joining the AIS team? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a full-service technology solutions firm based in Chicago, IL that provides both technology sales, service and consulting. Genuine, understanding and experienced, our technicians, engineers and consultants are real, neighborly people who will work with you one-on-one, locally, to maintain your systems.
Real People, True Partners.
AIS has assisted more than 1,000 clients across Chicagoland, including state and local government, business, non-profit organizations, school districts, residential customers, and more. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and serving as a grounded partner you can trust. We are less concerned about “making a sale” and more concerned about figuring out how we can strengthen your business, allowing you to stay focused on your daily tasks. From the day we install a new piece of equipment or fix one that isn’t working, we will be a watchful steward of your technology applications.