Twilio Phone Porting Steps
- Log on to the Twilio portal
- From the home page, click on the pound symbol:
- Under “Phone Numbers,” click on “Port Host” and then “Port a Number.”
- Select the checkbox next to all five conditions to agree to them and then proceed to fill out the billing address for the customer.
- List the phone numbers being ported, and upload the latest billing statement from the current provider:
- Fill out the Twilio Inc. Letter of Authorization and upload to Documents. If you are porting more than 4 phone numbers, you can attach a separate page to the PDF listing those phone numbers:
Last modified April 16, 2021