Case Study Phishing Attack Creates Public Links To Private Files
2 minute read
- Added Geolocation, Country, and City Names to the IP Addresses provided by Office 365 Activity Access Logs.
- Identified an anomaly in the pattern of IP Address Country Names used by a particular Office 365 Account.
- Combined Office 365 Exchange Online audit logs with Microsoft OneDrive logs to identify additional threats.
- Unauthorized access to User mailbox removed quickly, limiting data breach exposure.
- Unexpected public-sharing links to private OneDrive files were removed that otherwise may not have been detected, limiting exposure to further data loss after unauthorized access had been removed.
Cloud-based Security Information and Event Management platform that provides the proactive, preventative maintenance and technology you need to secure your workstations, servers, devices and networks. Multi-Platform Protection for Critical Business-Grade Anti-Virus and Analytics, Enterprise-Grade Anti-Malware Threat Intelligence, Filtering Web Content, Firewall Services, Reviewing firewall rules, Patching the latest vulnerabilities discovered, Inbound and Outbound Email Security.