Creating Or Modifying AIS NMS Alert Rule Notification
Note: Alert Rules and Notifications can only be accessed by an AIS admin user
- Login to NMS portal as an admin user.
- On the top navigation bar, hover over Alerts-gtAlert Transports.
- If the user doesn’t have an existing Alert Transport, click button “Create alert transport”.
- Transport Name: Name
- Transport Type: Mail
- Default Alert: Off (Note: Turning this on would send all alerts from the entire system.)
- Email: Email address
- Click button “Save Transport”.
- On the top navigation bar, hover over Alerts-gtAlert Rules
- If there isn’t an existing Rule, click “Create rule from collection”
- Select “Devices up/down”.
- Change the following:
- Rule Name: Devices up/down – Name
- Delay: 45m
- Interval: 1d
- Map To: Type the NMS Group Name. If a Group doesn’t exist, select the Device Name.
- Transports: Type the Email Transport Name.
- Click “Save Rule”.
Last modified April 14, 2021