AIS VoIP End User Voicemail Instructions
AIS Managed VoIP provides a highly flexible, highly capable voicemail system.
Accessing Your Mailbox
- Log in by pressing the voicemail button or by dialing *97 from your VoIP Phone
- If dialing from a phone with a different extension, dial *98, then your extension number
The main menu will be the first menu you hear when you have logged in. Here are the main menu options:
- 1 Listen to new messages (the default) or listen to old messages if there are no new messages (see below).
- 2 Change folders (see below).
- 3 Advanced options (see below).
- 0 Mailbox options (see below).
- Help (repeat the menu options).
- ‘#’’ Exit from the voice mail system.
Mailbox Options in the Main Menu
Pressing 0 from the main menu will present the mailbox options menu.
- 1 Record your unavailable message.
- 2 Record your busy message.
- 3 Record your name.
- 4 Record your temporary greeting.
- 5 Change your password.
- Return to the main menu.
Design Review Meeting
Last modified April 16, 2021