SIEM Frequently Asked Questions
2 minute read
- Configure granular security permissions specifically for your company
- Alert via: text, email or slack
- Be aware of what is going on so you can proactively make decisions
- Does action need to be taken or not
- Example: Employee deletes 100 folders do they need to be restored or are they junk?
- Data overreach through 3rd parties being granted access to your data
- Example: An employee signs into Airtable through their O365 account, Airtable is compromised a backdoor can be created to gain access to your data
How does AIS Managed SIEM Solve These Challenges?
- AIS Platform Architecture takes a hybrid approach combining proprietary code with open-source packages for efficient development and integration of robust product features
- AIS will configure and maintain the SIEM for small to mid-sized businesses
- AIS has an available Security SOC that can respond to alerts for customers
Cloud-based Security Information and Event Management platform that provides the proactive, preventative maintenance and technology you need to secure your workstations, servers, devices and networks. Multi-Platform Protection for Critical Business-Grade Anti-Virus and Analytics, Enterprise-Grade Anti-Malware Threat Intelligence, Filtering Web Content, Firewall Services, Reviewing firewall rules, Patching the latest vulnerabilities discovered, Inbound and Outbound Email Security.