AIS Managed VoIP
The only services/products you will need to stay secure.
Whichever option is best for your situation, you will be lead to a more specific catagory
We give our customers what they need. Nothing more, nothing less.
AIS Managed VoIP is a low-cost, highly reliable, robust alternative that meets the needs of the modern office environment.
Built using cloud technology, the monthly fee for AIS Managed VoIP is typically 25% to 50% lower than traditional phone services. Flexible service plans allow for Customers to use existing SIP-compatible VoIP Phones or VoIP Phones provided by AIS for a fully managed solution.
As communication methods become more fragmented, office phone use continues to decline but office phone system and service prices have increased in many cases. In designing a robust, reliable, VoIP platform, AIS selected the Asterisk VoIP server software, which is perhaps the most mature and widely deployed VoIP server. Hosting in Amazon Web Services with Geo-Redundant availability zones and connect to the public phone network using geo redundant sip trunks provided by Twilio allows for carrier grade reliability. Remote phone and mobile app calling provide flexibility to ensure continuous communication during local internet or power outages.
- Local Or Toll Free Phone Number Porting
- Unlimited Phone Calls Within The US
- Available International Calling
- Call Management And Phone System Administration
- Hunt Groups
- Mobile Apps For Android™ And IOS®
- Multi Level Auto Attendant
- Voicemail To Email With Speech To Text Provided By IBM Watson®
- Conference Call Bridge
- Call Recording
- Professional Implementation
- Call Log Reports
- Fax To Email
- Custom App Integrations Available
- Analog Line Support For Legacy Devices
- SIP Phone And Mobile App Compatibility
- Monthly Billing Is Inclusive Of All Taxes
- Continued Phone Service During Local Internet/ISP Failures With Utilization Of The Mobile App To Seamlessly Continue Call Flow
- Scaling AIS VoIP Usage Is Very Straight Forward And Incurs No Penalty Adding A Line Is As Simple As Requesting To Purchase The Hardware (if Needed) And The Monthly Bill Being Increased By An All Inclusive Rate
- Scaling Down Is Also At A Linear Rate Per Line
Last modified August 16, 2021