- AIS Internal SIEM Alert Processing Error
High Priority Events
- A monitored security event pattern has occurred.
- A replay attack was detected. May be a harmless false positive due to misconfiguration error.
- A security setting was updated on the OCSP Responder Service
- An attempt to add SID History to an account failed.
- An attempt was made to set the Directory Services Restore Mode.
- Role separation enabled:
- SID History was added to an account.
- Special groups have been assigned to a new logon.
- System audit policy was changed.
Last modified December 17, 2020