- We have found evidence that the servers at the sites in question below have been compromised. To eliminate the virus and unauthorized accounts, please take the following steps given in the knowledge base immediately, or contact the NOC for assistance. Impact: High Alert may loss data.
Critical Impact Events and Alerts
- Auto Generated Credentials
- This alert condition is a security notification pertaining to a suspicious user account, which was disabled by our Automatic Disable Program on August 1 2016, being re-enabled. Security concern such as this should be reviewed immediately. This alert condition can be ignored if the suspicious user is a valid one and has hence been re-enabled. For more information about why this user was disabled, please refer to this Doc Center page: https://doccenter.itsupport247.net/#Security_Issue_Summary_and_Updates.htm
- This alert condition is a security notification pertaining to an User account being added to a Security Group. This is to make the Partner aware that a User has been granted elevated rights. If this change is not something that was carried out with the knowledge of adminstrator / Partner then the account should be disabled immediately.
- SSL Replacement notification WIN XP SP LESS 3
- SSL Replacement notification WIN XP SP3
- SSL Replacement notification WIN2K
- SSL Replacement notification WIN2K3
- SSL Replacement notification WIN2K3 Essential SP <2
- SSL Replacement notification WIN2K3 NAL<3 AND SP<2
- SSL Replacement notification WIN2K3E
Last modified April 17, 2020