IT Services » Managed Services
NeD - Managed Services Powered by AIS
AIS NeD Anti-Virus and Automated Computer Monitoring, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting Software
What does managed services mean? It is essentially an umbrella term for third-party monitoring and maintaining of computers, networks and software. The actual equipment may be inhouse or at the third-party's facilities, but the "managed" implies an ongoing effort; for example, making sure the equipment is running at a certain quality level or keeping the software up-to-date.
Network health diagnostics, or NeD, is AIS' managed services solution. Our light weight agent can run on Windows, Mac, or Linux machines and can be completely customized to perform and tasks or alerting your organization may need. We schedule regular, automated reporting to give you an overall snapshot of your network's health.
What makes AIS' offering different from other similar services is what makes us better. Our managed services offering is configured, monitored, and maintained by our local, in- house staff. All of our technicians are experts in their respective areas of technology which further enhances our overall quality of the AIS managed services offering.
What does NeD do?
- Agent-Based Technology - The intelligent, lightweight and efficient NeD Agent Technology makes every system on your network accessible, independent of their location.
- Monitoring & Remediation - Proactive system monitoring with instant notification of problems or changes such as low disk space, processor spikes and memory issues.
- Patch Management - NeD's patch management will automatically keep servers, workstations and remote computers up-to-date with the latest important security patches and updates.
- Audit & Inventory Management - NeD performs fast, accurate and up-to-date audits and inventory of computers, servers, and mobile devices. Deployable over the LAN, WAN, and Internet.
- Preventive Maintenance - NeD eliminates the need for manually running routine maintenance tasks. This helps improve performance and extend the life of your systems
- Antivirus - With our powerful antivirus functionality we can ensure your antivirus is always up to date and that scans are ran in accordance with your corporate security policies or best practices.
- Antimalware - NeD antimalware utilizes technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware automatically.
- Planning - Our experienced staff will help plan for the future with end of life alerts, upgrade cost calcutions and more.
- Detailed Reporting - NeD's various reporting options give you overview and comprehensive information on various aspects of your network.
Our service offerings can be custom built to suit your unique needs. Please contact us for more information!